Our sausage is easy to purchase online and have shipped to your door, but don't forget to be home when it arrives.
- We ship to all fifty states in the USA.
- We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes.
- NO international orders.
- Sausages are shipped frozen to ensure freshness upon arrival.
- Sausages may arrive partially thawed. That is normal. However, sausages should not arrive warm. Call us if you have any concerns and we will be happy to assist.
- All sausages available through online ordering are sold in 3 lb increments. For pick 3 sausage products, you will receive 1 lb of each chosen sausage type.
- The shipping cost applied to your order covers handling, packaging, and shipping and is calculated based on overall weight and destination. We go to great lengths to ensure that your product arrives in a safe-to-eat condition.
- Our vacuum sealed sausages keep for over 90 days in the freezer.
- The more you order the more you will save in shipping and handling.
- Orders may take 48 business hours or more to process. This is especially true around and during holidays.
- We ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only and, after processing, all shipments are sent via FedEx 2-day air or one-day ground express depending on your location.
- Large shipments or shipments of high-demand items (e.g. Mens Room Original Sausage) may be delayed due to occasional, temporary shortages.
- Orders placed by 5PM Monday will usually ship by Wednesday and arrive by Friday. Occasionally orders placed on Tuesday or Wednesday will ship the same week but, as a general rule, it is best to order well in advance of when you want to receive your sausages.
Order some for your family and friends; everyone loves sausage!
Make sure to check your emails and follow your tracking number. You don't want to leave your sausage out in the cold or heat for too long!
If you have questions or concerns call us at:
or email us at: